Fox Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fox Box

Free Online Learning Center

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

translation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolf

Wolf

translation Empty
PostSubject: translation   translation Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:28 pm

One of my classmates since joining the faculty of law till graduation
The patient self-made Mr. Abdel-Hamied El –Refaee .He is a model which should be imitated in seriousness and straightness .His politeness and shyness is the best .if he read a book once, he would keep it in his miraculous memory .Another classmate is the deceased, Mr. Hemi Bahgat Badway, the intelligent handsome young man .He has attractive and only associates with his elite but smiles to all .We felt that he will have a brilliant future in serving his country .A cube away from me ,there is a student wearing a very short headdress .He has thick teeth and swelling eyes .He sets putting his beard on his fist with distraction ,with clan clothes and starched collar .He little talks to any one of his classmates .I say to myself that he is undoubtly one of the rich sons who come to faculty not for diligence but for viewing and relief .It is the same whether he succeeded or not .Although, I contemplate him for long time ,as some thing attract me to him but I did not seek to recognize him or deal with, This is Mr. Tawfek El Hakim . I remember that I did not hear him speak proudly about his composition of plays, although he had shyness, isolation and fear of strangers. I do not forget also the turbaned school servant; Uncle Fergany .He is responsible for delivering the students post and distributing it on them .The yearning questions come to him from the countryside students.His place is in the basement .There is piercing obstacles between us and his place ,as if it is a real post office .
Back to top Go down

translation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fox Box :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: